We never stop learning. We don't expect our client's to come to us and know anything. We are happy to educate them on why we do things the way that we do.
When creative minds come together, magic happens.
Everything can always be improved. How can you leave what you found in a better way? We do not half-ass things around here. We whole-ass them.
We are not afraid to be bold and try things that are outside of the box. We encourage our clients to be bold too and build them up.
We create brands and websites that turns heads.
We're looking for someone who...
- enjoys being apart of a team.
- pays attention to detail.
- communicates effectively.
- aligns with our core values.
- is conversion focused.
- goes the extra mile.
- doesn’t mind—and even enjoys the challenge of—spending some time on a problem in order to figure out a solution.
- enjoys new projects, tasks, and workdays that look a little different every day.
- loves to help others succeed.
This job is definitely not for you if you're...
- unable to manage your own time or need someone looking over your shoulder as you work.
- are not willing to try to find the solution on your own before asking for help.
- don't want a long term commitment.
- want to do the same tasks everyday.
POSITION OVERVIEW -
As a social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. At MB - Creative, we primarily work with girly businesses such as Salon Owners, Hair Stylists, Wedding Industry Experts and other Creatives. If this is not your cup of tea, need not apply. This is a 1099 position.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define important social media KPIs
• Create captivating copy and make use of meaningful visuals
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Planoly and other platforms.
• Provide constructive feedback
Social Media coordinator
We create social media content that turns heads.
We're adding to our team!